The Distinctive Features of Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen
1. Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen has been named by Muhammad (Sall Allah-u-Alaihi-wa-Sallam) the last messenger of Allah.
2. Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen considers the commandments of the holy prophet (SallAllah-u-Alaihi-wa-Sallam) as obligatory and it considers the renunciation and quitting of Sunnah as equal to committing a sin.
3. Every member of Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen is only a Muslim; because this is the only name chosen by Allah for all believers.
4. The religion followed by Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen is Islam only.
5. Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen has no connection to any particular sect, group or school of thought.
6. Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen does not consider the verdict, Fiqh, jurisprudence or conjecture of anyone as a part of Islam.
7. Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen considers the Quran and Hadeeth as the only sources of Islamic law.
8. Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen practices only Islam-a religion the rejection of which is Kufr.
9. The commandment for adherence to Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen and it’s Imam (leader) has been given by the holy prophet (Sall Allah-u-Alaihi-wa-Sallam). No other sect or group enjoys this divine honour.
10. To leave Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen is to invite a death of ignorance (the era before Islam).
11. To leave Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen is to leave Islam.
12. Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen considers the Baiyah (oath of allegiance) to the Imam and obedience to him in all matters of Ma’roof (commandments which are not against the religion of Allah) as obligatory. This Baiyah is solely for the expansion of Islam to all corners of the globe and not for any other purpose.
13. Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen considers Bida’t (innovation in religion) as Shirk (polytheism).
14. Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen’s aim is the preaching of the Word of Allah- Islam and the total elimination of polytheism and sectarianism.
15. Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen believes that Muhammad (Sall Allah-u-Alaihi-wa-Sallam) was the seal of the prophets and that NO PROPHET WILL COME AFTER HIM. Those who do not share this belief and try to defame the holy prophet in any way are guilty of Kufr and nothing but Kufr.
Department of Publications Jamaat-ul-Muslimeen