"Today I have completed
[Surah Maida: Ayah 3]
"Whoever searches for anything other then Islam, it won't be accepted"
[Surah Ale - Imran : Ayah 85]
"They have made Allah 's associates (polytheiseim) who make Deen for
them, even thou Allah doesn't permit it"
[Surah Shoora : Ayah 21]
"Surely, only Deen Islam is near to Allah"
[Surah Ale Imran : Ayah 19]
"And those people who don't make judgments according to which Allah has
revealed are KAFIRS (non-believers)"
[Surah Maida: Ayah 44]
"Follow that which has
been revealed upon you from Allah and do not follow any other friends
besides it. Little do you recollect!"
[Surah Al-Araf: Ayah 3]
Prophet Muhammad (SallAllah-u-Alaihi-wa-Sallam) said: "Whoever introduces
a new thing in our Deen will be rejected"
[Saeeh Bukhari & Saheeh Muslim]
1) Allah 's Deen was completed in the Prophet
(SallAllah-u-Alaihi-Wa-Sallam's) lifetime, was there anything besides Quran & Sunnah at that
2) Anything other then Deen Islam won't be accepted, what will become of
the Madhabs ?
3) Making of Deen is Allah 's duty, whoever considers anything other
than Islam as religion commits shirk.
4) Only Deen Islam is Near to Allah, Nothing Besides That.
5) Those who make judgments from anything other then what Allah has
revealed are kafirs, Were the Madhabs Revealed ?
6) Anything new
introduced as part of Deen would be rejected, aren't the Madhabs new?
were they present at the time of Prophet (SallAllah-u-Alaihi-wa-Sallam) ?